We may require the following information to have a hassle-free communication with you to understand your requirements when you fill out the inquiry form and subscribe our services:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Company Name
- Contact #
- Demographic information including postcode, preferences & interests
A cookie is a small file that’s stored on your computer’s hard drive and is sent to your browser from the website that you visit. Cookies are used by our website to collect information and improve our service. Our website gives full permission to its visitors to decline and accept cookies. However, you won’t be able to access some portion of our website if you don’t accept cookies.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create an account for you
- To inform you related to project’s working process & deliver you the project on the fixed timeline
- To dispatch you Emails and messages on our special offers and promotions
- To conduct marketing research
- To work according to the customer’s requirements and improve our work quality in case of a complaint from the customer side.
- Please email us at [email protected] if you want to remove your account and don’t want to receive any information from us. If your provided information is incorrect or you want to edit it, contact at [email protected]
- Tek2D’s SSL certification is registered by DigiCert (a US-based SSL Certificate Authority). We don’t share the user information with any third-party person and it’s protected in our system and no one can reach it.
- The user information stays protected on our website and isn’t shared with a third party.
- Tek2D only stores the last four-digit and expiry date of the credit card. We don’t get complete credit card data.
Let Us Know Your Suggestions & Queries